Tomorrow will be the annual noon-5pm Ag Day at the farm in Palmer. There are a variety of items see and things to do For Energy, we’ll show some biomass related test/research equipment. Several faculty will talk about their work/funding after supper at the Mess Hall.
Several facultly will be there who are working on biochar; one working on heat, one on water reclamation, one on water filtration, and one on soil amendment properties. We’ve been prepping items up over there today, items such as:
- All Powers lab downdraft gasifier
- Pyrolysis unit for creating biochar (will be making it on the spot)
- Grinders for feedstock dust
- Gasification Experimental Kit Power Pallet (30kw)
- Explosion proof and vented lab
- Heavy water unit for heat extraction from liquid biomass